Tuesday 13 December 2016

Online Tutorials and Response

My Tutorial


This is the tutorial I used to develop my skills in photoshop, although I understand how use some of the features already, I still learned a few more skills in this tutorial, by it showing how to do each skill in detail, step by step.

Kyra's Tutorial


This tutorial does not go into much detail with many techniques on photoshop, as these are simple skills that I already know, therefore I do not learn anything from this youtube tutorial.

Oliver's Tutorial


This tutorial is quite detailed with the advanced lighting effects/techniques it shows and explains how to use and can help me in my production if I used these certain effects in some way, however, this tutorial shows more specific techniques and it would therefore be difficult to implement this into my production.

No comments:

Post a Comment