Tuesday 25 October 2016

Progress Report

From my initial research I did on the different magazine types involved in the R&B genre, I gained a few ideas that I could use for my front cover, contents page and double page spread when it comes round to it. I understand the different conventions better now that are used in music magazines and will incorporate these as much as possible to the best standard I can. We discovered the typical iconography features for R&B and found out what were good and weren't so good about R&B magazines that have been previously been done by both professionals and students. The layout that I will use will be well presented to the audience displaying a number of areas that connote the genre of the magazine, and display information well in a clear font with a good use of unique but suited colours, without using too many so that it makes the magazine look overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment